Therapy Room Rental

If you are a therapist who wishes to rent a room, please contact Hilary Austin for further information and availability.  

You will be required to provide copies of your qualifications, Public Liability Insurance and professional memberships. You will also need to hold a licence through the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) to comply with Data Protection Guidelines.  

If you work with under 18’s you will also be expected to provide a copy of your DBS Certificate.